Summer or winter, be it as it may, you want your skin to be free of unwanted hair growth, something that can be achieved only with permanent hair removal. This procedure is usually accompanied by many myths and many realities alike. The goal, though, remains the same; to be able to get rid of hair growth. You can achieve that at Skin Matters!
Alexandrite, Diode and Nd Yag in synergy!
For the first time all laser hair removal technologies together!
It could be winter, it could be summer. Regardless of the season, what you want from your skin is to be free of unwanted hair growth, which you can only achieve with permanent-permanent hair removal. Permanent hair removal and its process are usually accompanied by many myths but also several truths. However, the goal always remains the same, to get rid of hair growth once and for all. And at Skin Matters you can achieve it!
So how can you achieve it?
Skin Matters and Aggeliki Argiri will introduce you to the Lazer Soprano Ice Platinum which is the new generation of lasers!
Why should you prefer it? Because it simultaneously combines 3 different wavelengths in a single head targeting different depths of the skin tissue. This brilliant technology reads-decodes the web and adjusts the parameters almost by itself!
Sensation; Marginally painless with a feeling of heat permeating your skin!
Speed; Due to the Super Hair Removal technology, the session time is reduced to a minimum! For example, a calf session can be completed even within 15-20 minutes!
Risks? The main risk of burning that prevails in all these methods, in Soprano Ice Platinum is eliminated!
Don’t look for specific technologies, because it has them all masterfully combined!
Alexandrite Technology : The wavelength at 755nm provides the maximum possible energy absorption, making it ideal for the widest range of hair types and colors, especially for the thinnest and lighter ones (Fitzpatrick Scale I, II and III)
– Speed™ Technology : At 810nm it is the classic wavelength to offer greater penetration into the hair, high average energy, high degree of pulse repetition and large spot size (2 cm) for maximum speed in treatment.
– NdYag technology : At 1064nm it provides deep penetration into the hair follicle, making it the most suitable solution for darker skin phototypes (Cli,aka Fitzpatrick V, VI)
Read also: Body lifting? It is possible!
Where is permanent hair removal applied?
It can be applied to body and face while it also equipped with surface temperature reduction technology, thus, preventing burns.
The fine print:
The contraindications are very few, we do not recommend, though, the use of this technology on the following cases.
- Tanned skin
- History of keloid scar
- Use of pharmaceutical treatment which may result to skin photosensitivity
- Inflammatory situation of any nature at the area of the therapy
- History of skin cancer
- Patient with history of bad wound healing, type I diabetes included
- Therapy on tattooed skin, moles and semi-permanent make-up
Do you want permanent hair removal on your body areas that trouble you the most?
Don’t think about it anymore!
We are expecting you!
Where you can find it
Skin Matters Beauty Salon
3, Esperidon Sq., Glyfada
Follow Skin Matters